We Love Trees!
Every garden or landscape needs a tree, and luckily there is a tree that is suitable for most every space.
Most are aware of the obvious benefits that trees provide; beauty, cleaning the air, providing shade, a source of food and wildlife habitat, branches to climb, bark to hold our initials for prosperity, strong limbs for our swings, graceful boughs for a picnic or a nap underneath.
Did you know?
- Trees absorb pollutants from the air and water.
- Insulate our home and reduce our heating and cooling costs.
- Slow down storm runoff, reducing flooding, and improving water quality of rivers, streams and aquifers
- Add tangible asset value to our homes and communities, encourage new settlers, businesses, and visitors to our towns and cities.
- Improve our ability to concentrate and be productive
- Help us to heal our bodies and spirits.
- Reduce hostility, stress, and aggression
- Reduce healing time and speed recovery from illness and fatigue..
- Slow down average driving speed and incidents of road rage.
- Foster and nurture our sense of history and community
- Have thousands of uses in pharmaceuticals and nutritional supplements
Planting trees is a wonderful and lasting way to celebrate and commemorate our lives.