Passion Vines are a unique and interesting plant species native to Central America. There are several hundred different types in an endless variety of color combinations. In the early 1600s Catholic Priests in Peru documented what they believed to be a religious symbolism in the unique flowers of this beautiful vine.
and thus the name passiflora or passion flower was coined. All passion vine flowers are unique and unlike anything other flowering plant.
Most all passion vines are quick growing and aggressive climbers that put out true tendrils to wrap around any support. Some will grow very large with runners of more than 20 ft. and are must haves for butterfly enthusiasts.
Incense is a bit slower growing and less aggressive than some types with very pretty deep violet blue flowers. It adapts well to being grown indoors, although may sometimes need supplemental lighting. Incense is similar in color and growth habit to Inspiration, but is more cold tolerant, but less forgiving of heat and high humidity.
Condition: One (1) Well rooted, starter size plant growing and shipped in a 4 inch diameter plastic pot. Plant will be a minimum of about 6 to 8 inches tall and unlikely to have bloom or bud at the time of shipping.
*Limited Conditional Warranty: Warranty is limited to guaranteeing plants will arrive safely and in good and healthy condition, and is conditioned on Seller receiving prompt notice (within 24 hours of delivery) of any problem with the condition accompanied by photo validation. No other additional, extended or long term Warranty is expressed or implied.
- Brand: Emerald Goddess Gardens
- Common Name: Incense Passion Flower Vine
- Bloom Form: Unique to the species
- Mature Size: 10 to 12 runners
- Fragrance: Light
- Suggested Uses: Shade Garden, Trellis, Fence, Arbor, Houseplant, Potted
- House Plant Adapative: Yes
- Country of Origin: USA
- Limited Conditional Warranty: Healthy Arrival
- Extended Long Term Warranty: None
- Manufacturer:Emerald Goddess Gardens TM
- Climate: Temperate to Semi-Tropical
- Color: Violet Purple Blue
- Special Features: Cold Tolerant, Showy, Attracts Butterflies
- Species: Passiflora
- Sunlight: Light Shade
- USDA Hardiness Zone: 6, 7, 8, 9
- Watering: Moderate to Light