Lemon Ball Sedum is a unique plant that seems to bridge the gap between a low maintenance ground cover and adorable succulent. This plant's fleshy leaves are ultra vibrant neon yellow to green and are only made more eye-catching by the bright yellow star shaped flowers it produces during late Spring. Lemon Ball Sedum will pick up reddish orange hues as seasons change in cooler climates, contributing even more interesting color to the landscape. Unlike many other succulent type plants that are extremely tropical, Sedum can be grown successfully as far north as Zone 4 making it a special addition to northern rock gardens.
Sedums prefer a well draining, sandy soil and are moderately drought tolerant once established. Plants in this genus will grow quickly to their mature size of about 12 inches in ideal conditions. They are very easy to care for, only struggling when soil remains damp for too long. Their easy going nature makes them the perfect fit for nestling into rock gardens.
Condition: One (1) Well rooted, starter size plant growing and shipped in a 4 inch diameter plastic pot. Plant will be a minimum of about 3 to 6 inches tall and unlikely to have bloom or bud at the time of shipping.
*Limited Conditional Warranty: Warranty is limited to guaranteeing plants will arrive safely and in good and healthy condition, and is conditioned on Seller receiving prompt notice (within 24 hours of delivery) of any problem with the condition accompanied by photo validation. No other additional, extended or long term Warranty is expressed or implied.
- Brand: Emerald Goddess Gardens
- Common Name: Lemon Ball Sedum. Showy Stonecrop
- Bloom Form: Inconspicuous Star Shaped
- Mature Size: 12 inches
- Fragrance: None
- Suggested Uses: Rock Garden, Container, Raised Bed, Mass Planting
- House Plant Adapative: Yes, May require supplemental lighting
- Country of Origin: USA
- Limited Conditional Warranty: Healthy Arrival
- Extended Long Term Warranty: None
- Manufacturer:Emerald Goddess Gardens
- Climate: Suitable for Most Climates
- Color: Neon Yellow, Green
- Special Features: Unique Foliage Color and Texture, Easy to Grow
- Species: Sedum rupestre
- Sunlight: Best in Full Sun
- USDA Hardiness Zone: 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
- Watering: Drought tolerant once established