Variegated Pandora Vine (Pandorea jasminoides) is a very attractive dense, tight growing semi tropical vine that is native to Malaysia and Australia.
It is also called Bower Vine, Spearwood Bush, and Wonga Wonga Vine.
Pandora is a tendriled vine that will scamper up most any upright support, cascade over walls and fences, adding charm and romance to any style garden. The Variegated type is somewhat more rare and unusual in that the leaves provide interesting green and cream color and texture when the plant is not in flower.
It blooms 2 to 3 times each year with lightly fragrant clusters of large pale pink, ruby throated trumpets. The bloom cycle lasts for several weeks. The variegated foliage of this cultivar adds texture and interest when the plant is not blooming.
*Pandora Vine is generally considered root hardy in Zone 8 when well established, but may be lost during atypically low or long duration cold spells if unprotected.
Condition: One (1)Mature, well rooted starter size plant growing and shipped in a 4 inch diameter plastic pot. Plant will be a minimum of about 6 to 8 inches tall and unlikely to have bloom or bud at the time of shipping.
*Limited Conditional Warranty: Warranty is limited to guaranteeing plants will arrive safely and in good and healthy condition, and is conditioned on Seller receiving prompt notice (within 24 hours of delivery) of any problem with the condition accompanied by photo validation. No other additional, extended or long term Warranty is expressed or implied.
- Brand: Emerald Goddess Gardens TM
- Common Name: Variegated Pandora Vine
- Bloom Form: Trumpet
- Mature Size: 15 feet runner
- Fragrance: Yes
- Suggested Uses: Trellis, Fence, Arbor, Support, Ground Cover
- House Plant Adapative: Yes, with supplemental lighting
- Country of Origin:
- Limited Conditional Warranty: Healthy Arrival
- Extended Long Term Warranty: None
- Manufacturer:Emerald Goddess Gardens TM
- Climate: Semi-Tropical
- Color: Pink Flower Variegated Green Cream Foliage
- Special Features: Interest foliar color and texture, easy to grow, pretty flower
- Species: Pandora
- Sunlight: Full Sun Partial Shade
- USDA Hardiness Zone: 8, 9, 10, 11
- Watering: Moderate