McColley's Finale Philodendron extends showy, dark orange even burgundy leaves that shift in color with age and sunlight to a dark green color. When this philodendron unfurls new leaves, they are dark red-orange colored and they fade through a spectrum of striking yellow hues before landing at olive green. McColley's Finale grows quickly to form clusters of bright leaves between two and four feet high.
Philodendrons belong to a large group of flowering plants with multitudes of unique leaf colors, textures, and patterns. This species is renowned for being very easy to grow indoors as they prefer indirect light or dappled shade. Symptoms of improper care are quickly resolved and obvious to the beginning gardener.
The philodendron family contains around 450 different species, each with unique leaf colors or patterns and growth habits.Grow philodendrons indoors to add a natural element to your style with minimal maintenance, but be sure to place them out of reach to pets and children.
Condition: One (1) Well rooted, starter size plant growing and shipped in a 4 inch diameter plastic pot. Plant will be a minimum of about 6 to 8 inches tall and unlikely to have bloom or bud at the time of shipping
. *Limited Conditional Warranty: Warranty is limited to guaranteeing plants will arrive safely and in good and healthy condition, and is conditioned on Seller receiving prompt notice (within 24 hours of delivery) of any problem with the condition accompanied by photo validation. No other additional, extended or long term Warranty is expressed or implied.
- Brand: Emerald Goddess Gardens
- Common Name: Philodendron \'McColley\'s Finale\'
- Bloom Form: Spath
- Mature Size: 2 to 4 feet
- Fragrance: None
- Suggested Uses: Potted Specimen, House Plant, Low Growing Foliage Accent
- House Plant Adapative: Yes, experiment with lighting to find ideal placement for best l
- Country of Origin: USA
- Limited Conditional Warranty: Healthy Arrival
- Extended Long Term Warranty: None
- Manufacturer:Emerald Goddess Gardens
- Climate: Tropical
- Color: Yellow, Orange, Red-Orange, Green
- Special Features: Color Changing Leaves, Easy to grow, Fast grower
- Species: Philodendron hybrid
- Sunlight: Dappled Shade
- USDA Hardiness Zone: 9, 10, 11
- Watering: Moderate; soil should remain relatively damp for the best growth