Philodendron Burle Marx is named after famous landscape architect Robert Burle Marx who is cited as being responsible for modernist landscape architecture in Brazil. Philodendron Burle Marx is a historically prevalent species that has graced public urban spaces for decades. This cultivar has waxy heart shaped dark green leaves. Burle Marx is a small philodendron, reaching only about 2 ft. tall.
Philodendrons belong to a very large group of flowering plants with multitudes of unique leaf colors, textures, and patterns. This species is renowned for being very easy to grow indoors as they prefer indirect light or dappled shade. Symptoms of improper care are quickly resolved and obvious to even the beginning gardener.
The philodendron family contains around 450 different species, each with unique leaf colors or patterns and growth habits. Grow philodendrons indoors to add a natural element to your style with minimal maintenance, but be sure to place them out of reach to pets and children.
Condition: One (1) Well rooted, starter size plant growing and shipped in a 4 inch diameter plastic pot. Plant will be a minimum of about 6 to 8 inches tall and unlikely to have bloom or bud at the time of shipping.
*Limited Conditional Warranty: Warranty is limited to guaranteeing plants will arrive safely and in good and healthy condition, and is conditioned on Seller receiving prompt notice (within 24 hours of delivery) of any problem with the condition accompanied by photo validation. No other additional, extended or long term Warranty is expressed or implied.
- Brand: Emerald Goddess Gardens
- Common Name: Philodendron Burle Marx
- Bloom Form: Spath
- Mature Size: 2 feet
- Fragrance: None
- Suggested Uses: Potted Specimen, House Plant, Low Growing Foliage Accent
- House Plant Adapative: Yes
- Country of Origin: USA
- Limited Conditional Warranty: Healthy Arrival
- Extended Long Term Warranty: None
- Manufacturer:Emerald Goddess Gardens
- Climate: Tropical
- Color: Olive Green
- Special Features: Shape Changing Leaves, Easy to grow, Fast grower
- Species: Philodendron mello-barretoanum \'Burle Marx\'
- Sunlight: Dappled Shade
- USDA Hardiness Zone: 9, 10, 11
- Watering: Moderate; soil should remain damp for the best growth